TOOMI.CO is a dynamic technology enablement startup based in Shoreditch seeing explosive growth following the latest round of funding. Recognised as one of the most innovative consultancies TOOMI.CO is The Technology Enablement Consultancy helping enterprise organisations to create better remote working experiences through their technology investments. We work with clients globally to empower their teams with the right processes, capabilities, insights and behaviours to ensure productivity remains high regardless of the location.
TOOMI.CO is searching for a COO. The Chief Operations Officer (COO) will be a key member of the senior management team regularly reporting out to c-staff and will report directly to the CEO.
This position is critical to TOOMI.CO’s ongoing growth and scaling of the business. She or he will oversee operations and procedures across all business functions, operational strategy, and will be responsible for efficiently scaling of the business. The position’s ultimate goals is to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
The primary objectives of the position:
• Ensure alignment and performance across all business functions
• Build executive relationships with key customers and prospects in the region
• Drive operational excellence
• Represent TOOMI.CO publically
While leading operational excellence & alignment you will:
• Reinforce key components of our strategy and lead in executing those strategies
• Help establish goals and priorities across all TOOMI.CO functions in the region.
• Drive operational cadence
• Work with finance and key functions to manage costs and have view of investment spend and growth, as well as own the full P&L
Think you fit the bill? Email your CV to email@example.com along with a short paragraph on why you think you’d be a good fit and if we think there is a match we’ll be in touch.
No recruiters please.